Brumby Water Tanks
Warranty - Terms & Conditions
Brumby Water Tanks warrants that new products sold by it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, on a pro-rata basis for the warranty periods stated in the Brumby Water Tanks product guide. Brumby Water Tanks will assess all written claims and repair or replace the product at its own discretion, on the basis set out in these Warranty terms and conditions.
- Approval from Brumby Water Tanks must be obtained before any remedial action is taken or the warranty claim will be rejected.
- The warranty applies to the original end user purchaser only and is not transferable.
- To the extent permitted by law, Brumby Water Tanks liability is limited to these Warranty Terms and Conditions, in particular the pro-rata cost of repair and replacement of the product, at Brumby Water Tanks option. In no event is Brumby Water Tanks liable for any consequential losses including loss of profits or the cost of transport installation, removal or replacement of tank contents or any other loss.
- “Pro-rata” means that Brumby Water Tanks obligations reduce in line with the time remaining under the warranty. For example if a warranty claim is made 5 years into a 10 year pro-rata warranty, Brumby Water Tanks obligation is for half the cost of repair or replacement of the product, at Brumby Water Tanks option.
- Products installed in remote and/or inaccessible locations will need to be returned to a Brumby Water Tanks agent’s premises or other location as required by Brumby Water Tanks at the purchaser’s expense to enable inspection and/or repair.