Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I contact Brumby Water Tanks?
2. Where is my nearest Brumby Water tank Sales Agent?
To find a Brumby Water Tanks Sales Agent near you send us an email and we will contact you as soon as we can..
3. Water Tanks why should you I get one?
Water tanks have been essential item on the land and will remain one . However, as our countries water demands grow and our land available to dam becomes limited we need to think of our own environmental footprint and how can we help ourselves. The answer is to use the water that is most easily accessible and that is rainwater caught on our roofs.
4. Why should you purchase your water tank from Brumby?
All water tanks supplied by Brumby are Australian made for Australian conditions. They are backed by a long warranty and are tested and trialed in Australia for many years.
5. What are the main things to look for when purchasing a water tank
- Check that your tank is Australian Made & Owned, not only is it important that your tank is made in Australia it is important that the company that makes that tank is owed by Australians, especially with our economy like it is everyone should do their part to keep our hard earned money on home soil.
- Check that you tank meets Australian standards and that your tank will be valid for rebate.
- Check that your tank is a one piece poly tank that is made seamless.
- Make sure that your tank will still have water in it when times are dry by using our water tank selection guide.
- Make sure that you are not paying an inflated price. Get The Best for the best price right here
6. Am I eligible for a water tank rebate?
Check out our water tank rebate page or call one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff for information on rebates.